The Kaplan Mitchell Center is a kosher facility, under the supervision of the Atlanta Kosher Commission, with an Eruv.
Our talented staff will make sure your event runs smoothly so you can enjoy your simcha without worrying about the details.
- Our Executive Chef Tzvi Weinreich will help you select a spectacular, seasonal menu that will “wow” your guests and meet your personal vision, taste and budget. Click here for sample menus.
- We partner with local production companies and vendors to stage large-scale celebrations on our campus, and are happy to work with your choice of local flower, photography, music and entertainment vendors.
- We are always happy to arrange nearby gold, horseback riding, winery tours and whitewater rapids excursions for our guests.
Your Simcha or Retreat Package at The Kaplan Mitchell Retreat Center at Ramah Darom includes:
- Discounted group room rates
- Customized Kosher menu options
- Complimentary challah for Kiddush
- Use of our synagogue and/or beautiful outdoor spaces for your service
- Use of our recreational facilities and meeting spaces
- Use of our sports courts and fields
- and so much more
“We rented Ramah Darom for a 3-day wedding + camp weekend in October of 2021, and it was AMAZING! We couldn’t recommend Ramah Darom more highly. It created the most magical, meaningful wedding weekend to have 3 days full of food, fun, and activities together, where our guests could stay on site (guests of the older generation were very comfortable in the hotel rooms, and our friends had a blast staying together in the cabins) and we could have free reign of this gorgeous camp to spend time together. The staff at Ramah were amazing (literally, they are now our friends and aren’t getting rid of us, and everyone talked about how wonderful they were), and worked with us on all the details of our wedding PLUS managing covid-19 with their very safe and thoughtful protocols. Everyone absolutely loved the food and my mother-in-law has even said now we should have family reunions at Ramah Darom. If you are considering Ramah Darom for an event rental, do it!!! It would have been impossible to have a wedding that was so special, where everyone got to know each other and spend time together and make memories, anywhere else!” -Keri & Robert Yaffe
Contact us with any questions – we hope we have an opportunity to welcome you and your family to our mountain playground!
The center is available for rentals from mid-August through May, and our calendar fills up very quickly so be sure to book soon.
Guest Relations & Sales Associate