This exciting addition to our Clayton campus – the largest new construction project in over a decade – will replace the old Beit Am Katan (original dining hall). The new Program Center will be a 10,000 square foot building and outdoor space at the heart of our campus and will include meeting and event spaces, a new fitness center, a lounge and coffee bar, plus a beautiful outdoor area.
We know the Program Center will quickly become a central gathering spot for campers, summer staff (the new staff lounge will be in this building) and retreat and rental guests.
We are incredibly grateful to the many individuals and foundations who have enabled us to reach this moment. The Program Center is supported by many generous donors including lead gifts from the Bilu Family, Marc Gary, The Marcus Foundation, the Robert Russell Memorial Foundation and a soon-to-be-named major donor. The Program Center will include:
- The Yehuda Bilu Memorial Music and Multipurpose Room
- The Michele Kravtin Gary Leadership Lounge
- The Bob Russell Fitness Center, with equipment generously donated by the Koffler family
- An event space generously donated by Alison, Alan, Arthur, Abe & Levi Lebovitz
- A large porch generously donated by Rabbi Jacob & Joanne Luski and family
- A large porch generously donated by the Slomka/Reiskind families
- Building accessibility features generously donated by Julian and Adrienne Brook
- An outdoor firepit generously donated by the Heller family
- A coffee bar generously donated by the Rubinstein family
- An elevator generously donated by the Schlusselberg family
You can see early renderings of the building below. We’ll share pictures during construction and look forward to the official opening at the end of 2024.
The Program Center is just the first phase our multi-year campus transformation plan; you can see all the details about the Kadima! campaign here.
Thanks to everyone for supporting this exciting development and for your ongoing support of Ramah Darom.
Here. We. Go!