Passover 2021 Early Bird Registration Open
March 26-April 5, 2021
There’s nothing like celebrating the holiday of Pesach at Ramah Darom. Families from all over the globe gather together with us to create a marvelous extended family and community. Our all-inclusive holiday, in the North Georgia Mountains, has everything you need to celebrate a meaningful, fun and relaxing vacation with family and friends – new and old.
Enjoy a rare opportunity to spend time learning and exploring Jewish life, culture, texts and history with a diverse mix of distinguished scholars, leaders, and thinkers. Our communal Seders are led by engaging, scholarly rabbinical leaders. You may also choose the communal seder or your own semiprivate Seder with space reserved just for your group. Throughout the week there hundreds of programs, trips, activities and lectures to choose from. Year after year, our Passover family comes back for this extraordinary, unique family retreat.
First-half, Second-half and full vacations available.
Full Retreat: Friday, March 26-Monday, April 5, 2021
First Half: March 26-31
Second Half: March 31-April 5
Our cabins are modern, spacious and feature hardwood floors with a screened-in porch and bathroom(s) for each cabin. Each cabin has both an open area with dorm-style bunk beds and a private room with twin beds.
Only four of these are available, in our newest cabin building and fully ADA accessible with 1 private room, 1 main room with 4 bunk beds, and a private bathroom area with walk-in shower(s). This building is located on the mountainside. These cabins are available for parties of 2 adults and 1 child or more.
Single Family Cabin
These cabins are separated by a sliding wall and are available on the lakeside, 1 private room, 1 main room with 4 bunk beds, and a private bathroom area with walk-in showers per cabin. These cabins are available for parties of 2 adults and 1 child or more.
These discounted cabins are ideal for extended families or friends coming together to Pesach. 2 private rooms, 1 main room with 8 bunk beds, and a shared bathroom area with walk-in showers per cabin. There are 2-4 cabin units per building. Cabins are available for parties of 4 adults and 2 children or more. If you have fewer than 4 adults in your party, you may reserve this housing type and we will pair you in a cabin with another reservation.
See all housing options above to the right of “cabins”.
** Please contact us for a discounted “Family Reunion” rate if you are an extended family of 3 or more families in one Multi-Family cabin.
Comfortable, private rooms, each with 2 queen or full beds, table & chairs, bureau, and private bathtub shower with standard amenities. We have two standard hotel buildings, Marcus Lodge (ML) and Mountainside Hotel (MSH), both located on the mountainside. Families of up to 4 people will be housed in one hotel room with 2 queen beds. If a family of 5 or more paying guests would like an adjacent room for their children, each parent will be charged at a Single Adult Occupancy rate.
Bright, oversized rooms with relaxing, communal lobby and upgraded amenities. Rooms feature 1 king or 2 queen beds, table & chairs, bureau and private bath (some walk-in, most are deluxe size bathtub showers). These sell out fast! We have two deluxe hotel buildings, The Welcome Center (WC) and Lakeside Hotel (LS). Those with physical disabilities and mobility issues will be given priority in the Welcome Center. Each room is priced per adult occupancy. Families of up to 4 people will be housed in one hotel room with 2 queen beds. If a family of 5 or more paying guests would like an adjacent room for their children, each parent will be charged at a Single Adult Occupancy rate.
Our most luxurious accommodations! Beautiful studio-style houses with a kitchenette, private patio, bathroom with walk-in shower, and king-sized bed. Four 1-bedroom cottages are available, and there is one 2-bedroom cottage available. The 2-bedroom can be reserved as either two single adult rooms, one single and one double adult, or two double adults.
Reserve now before we fill up! Reservations are processed in the order received.
PASSOVER AT RAMAH DAROM 2021 RATES
To pay by check: Please pay to the order of Ramah Darom, write “Passover 2021” in the memo section, and mail to Ramah Darom, attention Deanne Brown, 6400 Powers Ferry Road, Suite 215, Atlanta, GA 30339
- Deposit of $500 per adult is required at reservation.
- December 1, 2020 – 50% of total registration due.
- January 15, 2021 – 100% of total registration due.
Reservations can only be guaranteed if payments are received by the deadlines above.
Note for Returning Guests:
- Registration opens exclusively for ALL 2020 returning guests from April 16th until May 1st. Full stay returning guests can guarantee their same housing location for 2021 until May 1. While we cannot guarantee exact room locations for returning half stay guests, they will receive priority housing consideration. General registration will open to the public on May 1.
- EARLY BIRD PRICING is available until June 1st for new and returning guests. All guests registering after June 1, whether on a new or existing reservation, will be charged at the standard rates.
- Guest stays are sold for full and half stays. Guests are welcome to come and go on the dates that serve them best, but we are unable to prorate registration for any unused dates within the reservation time.
- Early bird rates only apply to guests who have been registered during the early bird time, which ends June 1, 2020. Any guests added to a reservation after the end of early bird will be charged at the regular rate.
- All registration payments made by December 1, 2020 will not incur any credit card fees. Any credit card payments made after December 1, 2020 will incur a 2.5% fee.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing, with refunds will be honored on the following schedule:
- Cancellations up to July 15, 2020: Full refund minus $100 administrative fee.
- Cancellations from August 1, 2020 to December 1, 2020: Full refund minus $500 fee per adult. · December 2, 2020 – January 15, 2021: 50% of total registration fee is non-refundable.
- Cancellations after January 15, 2021: No refunds.
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance for your deposit and reservation in case of changed plans or unanticipated cancellations to receive a refund for deposits or reservations after any cancellation policy dates. We are happy to assist all guests in procuring trip protection/travel insurance.
Guests attending a Ramah Darom Retreat must provide confirmation that they have read the Ramah Darom Immunization Policy and are up-to-date on all required vaccinations. Retreat registration forms will ask guests to certify that they, and all members of their immediate family attending a Retreat, meet all immunization requirements. We will not require guests to submit their medical records except in exceptional circumstances.
Note that not all states have the same requirements, but ALL vaccinations recommended by the ACIP are required at Ramah Darom Retreats.
Staff gratuities are intended as supplemental compensation for our hard-working part-time seasonal staff (waiters, kitchen staff, housekeeping, shuttle drivers, etc.), all of whom work long hours at hourly rates. Your final Passover invoice will include a line item for staff gratuities in the amount of 2.5% of your reservation total. This is a minimum guarantee, but guests are always welcome to leave additional gratuities.
Please note that NO pets of any kind may join you for your stay onsite, for any length of time.
More information coming soon.
More information coming soon.
Becca Guttman, Guest Relations
Phone: (404) 531-0801 Ext. 9215
Check out this video “Moadim L’Simcha (Joyous Holiday)” created at a Passover Retreat