Tuesday, April 7 – Friday, April 17, 2020
There’s nothing like celebrating the holiday of Pesach at Ramah Darom. Families from all over the globe gather together with us to create a marvelous extended family and community. Our all-inclusive holiday, in the North Georgia Mountains, has everything you need to celebrate a meaningful, fun and relaxing vacation with family and friends – new and old.
Download information on Early Bird Rates.
Enjoy a rare opportunity to spend time learning and exploring Jewish life, culture, texts and history with a diverse mix of distinguished scholars, leaders, and thinkers. Our communal Seders are led by engaging, scholarly rabbinical leaders. You may also choose the communal seder or your own semiprivate Seder with space reserved just for your group. Throughout the week there hundreds of programs, trips, activities and lectures to choose from. Year after year, our Passover family comes back for this extraordinary, unique family retreat.
First-half, Second-half and full vacations available.
First Half: Tuesday, April 7-12, 2020
Second Half: Friday, April 12-17, 2020
Our cabins are modern, clean and feature hardwood floors with a screened-in porch and bathroom(s) for each cabin. Each cabin has both an open area with dorm-style bunk beds and a private room with twin beds.
We offer deluxe, single family, and multi-family cabins.
Please click cabin type below for more details.
- 4 of these available, in our newest cabin building and fully ADA accessible with 1 private room, 1 main room with 4 bunk beds, and a private bathroom area with walk-in shower(s). This building is located on the mountainside. These cabins are available for parties of 2 adults and 1 child or more.
** Please contact us for a discounted “Family Reunion” rate if you are an extended family of 3 or more families in one Multi-Family cabin.
See all housing options above to the right of “cabins”.
Comfortable, private rooms, each with 2 queen or full beds, table & chairs, bureau, and private bathtub shower with standard amenities. We have 2 standard hotels, Marcus Lodge (ML) and Mountainside Hotel (MSH), both located on the mountainside. Families of up to 4 people will be housed in one hotel room with 2 queen beds. If a family of 5 or more paying guests would like an adjacent room for their children, each parent will be charged at a Single Adult Occupancy rate.
Bright, oversized rooms with relaxing, communal lobby and upgraded amenities. Rooms feature 1 king or 2 queen beds, table & chairs, bureau and private bath (some walk-in, most are deluxe size bathtub showers). These sell out fast! We have 2 deluxe hotels, The Welcome Center (WC) and Lakeside Hotel (LS). Those with physical disabilities and mobility issues will be given priority in the Welcome Center. Each room is priced per adult occupancy. Families of up to 4 people will be housed in one hotel room with 2 queen beds. If a family of 5 or more paying guests would like an adjacent room for their children, each parent will be charged at a Single Adult Occupancy rate.
Our newest studio-style houses with a kitchenette, private patio, bathroom with walk-in shower, and king-sized bed. Four 1-bedroom cottages are available, and there is one 2-bedroom cottage available. The 2-bedroom can be reserved as either two single adult rooms, one single and one double adult, or two double adults.bed.
See what Passover Retreat is all about!
Guest stays are sold for full and half stays. Guests are welcome to come and go on the dates that serve them best, but we are unable to prorate registration for any unused dates within the reservation time.
- Early bird rates only apply to guests who have been registered during the early bird period, which ends June 10, 2019. Any guests added to a reservation after the end of early bird will be charged at the regular rate.
- All registration payments made by December 15, 2019 will not incur any credit card fees. Any credit card payments made after December 15, 2019 will incur a 2.5% fee.
To pay by check: Please pay to the order of Ramah Darom, write “Passover 2019” in the memo section, and mail to Ramah Darom, attention Holly Barlow, 6400 Powers Ferry Road, Suite 215, Atlanta, GA 30339
- Deposit of $500 per adult is required at reservation
- December 15 – 50% of total registration fee due
- February 1 – 100% of total registration fee due
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Cancellation refunds will be honored on the following schedule:
- Cancellations up to July 31, 2019: Full refund minus $100 administrative fee
- Cancellations from August 1, 2019 to December 15, 2019: Full refund minus $500 per adult
- December 16, 2019 – February 1, 2020: 50% of total registration fee is non- refundable
- Cancellations after February 1, 2020: No refunds
- Reservations can only be guaranteed if payments are received by the deadlines above
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance for your deposit and reservation in case of changed plans or unanticipated cancellations to receive a refund for deposits or reservations after any cancellation policy dates. We are happy to assist all guests in procuring trip protection/travel insurance.
Staff gratuities are intended as supplemental compensation for our hard working part-time seasonal staff (waiters, kitchen staff, housekeeping, shuttle drivers, etc.), all of whom work long hours at hourly rates. Your final Passover invoice will include a line item for staff gratuities in the amount of 2.5% of your reservation total. This is a minimum guarantee, but guests are always welcome to leave additional gratuities.
Please note that NO pets of any kind may join you for your stay onsite, for any length of time.
Spaces fill fast for this one-of-a-kind program so don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
Emily Kaiman, Retreat Center Program Coordinator
Phone: (404) 531-0801 Ext. 9221
Check out this video “Moadim L’Simcha (Joyous Holiday)” created at Passover 2018