Registered Camper Family Resources 2022
If you have any questions about travel o, please contact Micah Segal-Miller, Business Operations Coordinator at 470-440-9873 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pick-up in Atlanta: Families can pick their camper(s) up from Congregation B’nai Torah in Sandy Springs at 11:30 am or the Atlanta airport at 12:00 pm. The Atlanta buses cost $75 each way. If the buses are cost-prohibitive for your family, please contact Deanne Brown at email@example.com.
- Pick-up from Camp: Families can drive to Camp to pick up their camper(s) between 10:00 am – 12:00 pm on departure day.
We are excited to offer round-trip coach buses on the routes listed below! Please note that if we do not reach a minimum number of campers registered for a specific bus by April 15, we will call those who have signed up to help make alternative travel plans. If the buses are cost-prohibitive for your family, please contact Deanne Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atlanta: On August 8, families can pick their camper(s) up at 11:30 am from Congregation B’nai Torah in Sandy Springs or at 12:00 pm from the Atlanta airport. The bus costs $75 each way.
- North Carolina: The bus costs $125 each way from Charlotte and $150 each way from Greensboro or Durham.
- Session Bet: Pick-up will be at both Temple Israel in Charlotte (12:30 pm on August 8) and Beth El Synagogue in Durham (3:00 pm on August 8).
- On departure day, counselors will accompany campers to their departure gates. The cost for busing from the airport is $75 each way.
- Please understand that for campers flying from an airport on the flight list, Ramah Darom is only able to meet them at the gate if they are on the listed flight. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions
- Chaperones: Ramah Darom will provide chaperones on certain flights, and you will be notified of your camper’s chaperone information before departure day.
- Unaccompanied minors: If your camper is not on a chaperoned flight or flying with an adult, please visit Delta’s website to read through their unaccompanied minor policy. If you need to provide contact information for the adult meeting your child in Atlanta, please list Micah Segal-Miller at 470-440-9873. The day before the flight, we will be in touch to provide updated contact information for the counselor meeting your camper.
Pack for Camp with a click! Along with our Logowear Store, packforcamp.com sells most of the items on our Camp Packing List. This packing list service takes the hassle out of shopping for Camp. Visit our Pack for Camp Store and fill your duffle bags all in one place. There is even a smart packing list whereby you can purchase everything on your list with just one click. All items will be delivered to your home and shipping is free for orders over $150.
Yoetzim (Senior Advisor/Parent Liaisons)
Each aidah has a Yoetz/et at Camp. Yoetzim support counselors and campers and will be available to answer questions or inquiries about your child’s Camp experience. They will also be an integral part of arrival day to offer support and answer questions. We will email you more information about your camper’s Yoetz/et and how to contact them before the session begins.
If you have concerns about your camper, please reach out to their Yoetz/et (Parent Liaison) listed below by aidah (age division). Messages left for your child’s Yoetz/et will be returned within 24 hours. Messages left on Wednesday will be returned on Thursday, and messages left on Friday or on Shabbat will be returned Sunday.
You can also reach a live person between 9-5, Sunday–Friday by calling 706.782.9300. In case of emergency after hours, please call 706.782.9300 and follow the prompts to reach our after-hours answering service.
|2022 SESSION ALEPH YOETZIM (PARENT LIAISONS)|