- Review Mishpachah B’Ramah A-Z
- Print and fill out this Health Screening Form no more than 48 hours in advance to be submitted to the medical professional at intake upon your arrival.
- Sign-up to reserve time for family bootcamp, archery, swimming and campfires.
- Download a Packing List to use as a guide.
- Before arrival, review our COVID-19 Prevention Protocols.
- Check out the Mishpachah B’Ramah Program Guide which contains a general schedule of activities (no need to print this, we’ll have one for you when you arrive).
- Print these Driving Directions. Please note that GPS can be a bit tricky up in the mountains.
Check-in opens at 1:00 pm on Friday. When you arrive you will be directed to pull into the portico in front of the Welcome Center. Please remain in your car while a medical professional conducts your health screening.
If you have any questions in the coming days please feel free to reach out to me directly via email or phone. On your day of travel, if you need any assistance please call me at 615.491.9564. See you soon (from 6 ft. away!), Rachel Herman Senior Program Manager Ramah Darom firstname.lastname@example.org
Already on Campus?
Grab a Map & Take an Audio Tour. Just click the play button below.